The Fund of entrepreneurs-inventors is a private fund, commonly known as the Territory of “Shell”. It was established in 2007 by Ana Shell – an environmentalist, venture businesswoman.
The main aim of all Ana Shell projects is to: attract talented people to cooperate. Protect their ideas, projects and inventions from being absorbed by banks and global corporations.
FINANCING FOR SME’s
Scalable innovative SME’s (small and medium enterprises) that have a solid IP are financed through Ana Shell FUND, which manages these investment funds.
The purpose of the AS Fund is to provide support for growth and expansion of SME’s that show significant promise. Capital is raised through CIL (investment loans consensus) and invested in those SME’s which are seen to be innovative and offering sound intellectual control within the global markets.
We develop partnerships with promising SME’s to assist them in expanding globally and commercializing their companies by developing and leveraging networks in commercialization, technology and expansion of the market.
At this time, we work over 20 SME’s in technology. SME’s which appeal to our focus is those in strategic industries, including Health & Biomedical Sciences (HBMs), Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering (AMEs) and Urban Sustainability & Solutions (USSs). Our secondary focus is on SME’s in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Agri-tech and Fintech.
The criteria required for us to invest in SME’s include the following:
General tech $2M
Deep Tech $5M
Our Approach to Investment
Select an appointed CIL partner
- List of partners
- SME’s in any industry can apply
- All deals must be presented to our investment committee where they will be evaluated; the committee is made up of experienced industry and investment executives
Requirements for SME’s
We support the growth of innovative enterprises offering potential in the global market and providing strong intellectual content.
- Entity must be legally registered and core activities must be handled in the country where the entity is registered
- SME’s should be not be a joint venture nor a subsidiary of another company
- Entity may be incorporated for less than five years as a private limited company
- Paid-up capital must be at a minimum of $50,000
- Entity must have evidence of substantial intellectual and innovative content for products or services which are being offered
- Potential for high levels of growth and clear scalability for how it can move into the international market
- No involvement in specific business activities, including gambling and tobacco as well as any other activities which violate the law or work against the interest of the public
With appointed partners only
Applicants must submit their applications to email@example.com along with specified documentation:
- Two-page executive summary
- Business plan for the entity
- Financial statements for the entity or management accounts
- Business profile (ACRA)
- Information on the background and history of the owners
Some of the projects financed by Ana Shell Fund:
Alternative energy project
NRGLab Pte. Ltd. is a science-driven company based in Singapore. The company researches and develops alternative-energy technologies for clean, reliable and affordable electrical power on a global scale.
Crude oil project
Architecture-Studio of Martin Robain. The project of sanatorium was developed in 2008-2009 jointly with AS Architecture – Studio.
Entertainment & Media projects
Ana Shell Media Press is an international multimedia news agency, which brings together journalists, bloggers and photographers from all over the world. U.S., Indonesia, Germany, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore… that is not the whole list of countries where Media Press has received a wide support. It is keeping updated with new talented professionals who are ready to collect and share with you fresh news.