Ana Shell Media Press is pleased to be a media partner of IBC Asia and support The 12th Annual Coal Markets 2014: New strategies and opportunities in a rapidly evolving coal industry.
With 150 attendees in 2013, the conference retains its position as the most dominant and once yearly trade platform for miners, regional consumers of thermal coal, physical and paper traders, banks/financiers, and wider stakeholders.
What’s you must not miss 2014?
- 20+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ attendees across coal buyers and sellers from all regions
- Project the future price of globally traded coal, including freight costs, and anticipate price variation points
- Review prices of competing fuels and long term impact on coal demand
- Reduce coal transportation costs through strategic partnerships
- Understand how clean coal technology is reshaping coal procurement decisions
- Changing trends in Coal Trade and market implications
- Pre-conference symposium spotlight on Sumatra
- Range of networking tools to enable contacts with traders, miners and buyers before, during and after the event
What did past attendees say?
“A very informative and professionally organized event! Excellent networking opportunity! High caliber presenters!”
– Grant van Heerden, Principal Coal Geologist, Snowden
“Excellent presentations & fantastic networking possibilities.”
– Bart Lucarelli, Managing Director, Roleva Energy
“Quality speakers with relevant topics, I do recommend it.”
– Ben Lawson, President Director, PT Apple Coal
“Interesting range of papers focusing on key industry issues.”
– Matt Coulter, Chief Development Officer – Coal, Rio Tinto Energy
About 12th Annual Coal Markets
The 12th Annual Coal Markets 2014 assumes even more significance as the industry seeks detailed market information, inputs on trade strategies, supply and demand scenarios, and a price forecast. The long term demand for Coal is undisputed, but market cycles are unpredictable and constantly catch the industry off guard.
The event will be held from the 24-27 February 2014, Singapore.
For more information, please visit our website at http://coalmarketsasia.com/
About IBC Asia
IBC Asia is a division of Informa plc, the largest publicly owned organiser of conferences and courses in the world providing inspiring marketplaces and the opportunity for knowledge to be shared. Informa publishes over 2,100 subscription based information services including academic journals, real-time news and structured databases of commercial intelligence. Informa’s book business has more than 55,000 academic and business titles in print.
Based in Singapore, IBC Asia has established itself as a premier conference and training provider with more than 30 years of experience in providing innovative, focused and high quality business information and training across Asia, covering a wide spectrum of industries spanning the fields of Agribusiness, Commodities, Energy, Finance, Infrastructure, Life Science, Maritime, Metals & Mining and Telecoms & IT.
IBC Asia produces over 200 conferences and training courses annually, both in the region and internationally. Gaining international recognition as established platforms for knowledge sharing and industry networking, the events are well attended by business leaders, international experts and luminaries; quintessential for developing business opportunities and creating partnerships in the industries that it represents.
Tel: +65 6508 2401